15.7.13

Summer # 1


Huuuuraaay I finished my second year at university , and my summer holiday have started !
I love summer holiday so much , can go to beach with friends and doing all those cool stuff .
Everyone asking : what are you doing for your summer holiday ?
I do hope i can travel to others country but this plan will cost me a lot & Im already at another country now.
so......I decided :    1. Get a Job   2. Earn Money  3. Study more in this summer.
Thanks god everything goes smoothly and getting well. 
But before i start my job , better i go grab some happiness from beach. 

BIG thanks to Elainne and Jack ,  you both make a great day for me. (Hugsss)
The lovely bird decided to go Wushih Harbor for surfing , but i dont really surf so i go there and get a tan.
A typhoon is coming so we make it before that. Bless that it was an awesome day , enjoyed so much. 
So let the picture do some talk. yessss.. its all selca :p

On the way to Wushih.Cant hide the happiness.
                                                                   
Enjoying the sunshine

The weather is just too nice.

Tan oh Tan

sun . wind makes everything perfect

Mua & Elaine

So this is the first trip for my summer , and i think i will go for it again .
But before that i must keep exercising to make sure im still able to wear on my bikini.
On diet plan also work on now. GRRRRR...... I want get back the old me in this summer ,
Let see whats gonna happen next , Bye  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment