11.3.12

Attitude.

Seriously i dont care how you look at me
you guys love to judge everything with few words /appearance.
and think yourself is so damn right .
hello , we dont play drama , atleast not at me please.
just keep your mouth shut up and leave ,
i dont need your words , cause your word is totally CRAP
random quote: my attitude is based on how you treat me.

oh well , im not trying to throw temper here
imma straight forward ,
i dont mean to offend anyone
If i hurt you , sorry , sincerely.
but this is me ,
i will improve my personality but it dont mean for those drama people.

sorry reader for posting something like this.

oh well , some sharing for you guys .
just went back from a show


2012 Taiwan International Championships & World Super Star.
omg , my very first time watch this kind of show.
They're super awesome.
i love their dance styles : waltz , latin , rumba ...
oh ...they make me feel like go for dance class. -.-
their outfits  gives a nice volume on the dance floor.
Let me give some intro for the international dancer.


















Joanna and Michael 



Arunas and Katyusha























Riccardo and yulia



Victor Fung and Anastasia 

Big Big Claps for those couples. Wonderful show for everyone.
hope i got another chance to watch their show again ,thanks sunny for the tic.  :)
so here's my sharing for today , night people .xoxo with lovesss.
-ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment