18.5.11

Being Bored.


Urgh.
I know being bored could be bad for my health ,
But i got no idea to solve it ,
I feel like leave here as fast as possible.
HELP ! I dont want to get bored .
My life should be exciting, chaotic or sometimes even dangerous maybe?!
I miss my school life , i mean my friends and those swt memories ,
NOT the STUDY PART. :)



misseveryone :/

Anyways im waiting better things come into my life.

Hey !!
You were not a mistake. You were just a choice i made and i deeply regret.
But seems everything had past so im not going to say or explain anything .
People ,if you don't know me, don't judge me.
You have no idea about the kinda things I've been through,
Dont just spread news everywhere,
its so annoying :D.
But im a person who can stay mad
i will ends up everything by forgive them.
even they dont deserve it.
what to do ? :(
uhmm the biggest enemy i have is myself !!
sometime i feel confuse , not because i dont know what to do
is confuse about what i want . sigh.

Kay lah readers..i gtg.
thanks for reading ,xoxo.
have a nice day there. :)

1 comment: