20.10.12

Another Week :)

Oh nooo... another week has gone by *like a rocket ...shiuuuuu .... gone*
but i think i have managed my time better than before .
Anyways, this time will intro a super nice place for the readers.
If you dont feel like wasting time for the topic, may leave now ...

This is a so FINALLY gathering with the old buddies
I was planning on this for whole season and finally we can make it out .
When i walked into the restaurant , they was sitting there & waving their hand to me 
Super Duper Happy is the only feeling i can describe .......
I simply love this combination... oh man i love you all 
shyt... out of topic.... nonstop sharing the feeling is so wrong.

 Wonder where we went to ?

After some research is done , we decided to pick the WITCHHOUSE .
Witchhouse is not really a restaurant but more like a cafe ?!
They're not only provide food but also board game , ALOT that kind.
I have to say if you're the lover of board game , you'll love here so much.
seee , this is the only small part of the restaurant.

what to play what to play :///


Alot , you know what is ALOT .

Bang is the board game which i love the most.Hmm should i brought it back to msia ?
We're not purposely gathering for food , so overall this cafe is okay for us.
Beside I have to praise the boss of this cafe, he / she must be a very creative person.
Read the menu & Look at the chair 
I was laughing like nobody business there even my friend start throwing me a -.-'' face. 

let's see what the dirty secret inside :)
oh well , you should call the POLICE , maybe ?
Nice one ??






Oh ! grandma's bra !! oopsss. they should keep it well.  *evilsmile*
you can get a free beverage if you dare to take off your bra and hang it there  , DARE YOU ?
Show you guys some food picture ,
So sowieee for showing this kind of low quality pic,
I promise will snap it properly and edit nicely nxtime.


Green curry with sausage.


Thai style - fishie chop

Chicken chop .


So how my readers ??
I know my pic was not so good
But Im working so hard whey ....So forgiven heh ?
If you feel like do a visit for WITCHHOUSE.
You can check this http://www.witchhouse.org/.
Hope you like this , xoxo . 
see you soon ?
                               
                                                                    End with your truly .







No comments:

Post a Comment