30.10.10

Here I come.

.Hello.Ash is back.
Sorry for neglecting my blog pretty badly .
I've been really busy for the past month .
so ..lets do some reverse things. :))))

14th to 17th . OCT
*its a very long past things.*
















What is this. ???
okie peeps,
CONVOFAIR is an annual event that is held in conjunction
with the Convocation Ceremony of Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS .
andd....... i follow the boss to take part in the events..
Imma lazy bloggers.so just let the picha do some talks.


1.ooops...our car spoil in sudden. hmmph....


2.I super duper love this. :))


3.We work at here.its quite suffer for everyone.


4.The banners .please do a visit at here. www.tboox.com. *thankiu*




5. a draw of yan.


6.The boss


7.Four of us.


8.yan.thomas.and also jack


9.our breakfast.


10. The F1 .


11.itss so cute right. :)


12. We drinks this. non alcohol.


13. owh. acting cute.


14. tboox + beers = we


15. Gosh... ur face isss too B**


16. Me and the bestie


17. Ignore..the mr.robbie...no cooperation.


18. I love hot airballoon...


19. He is so happy .

Everything is great.
The food of ipoh really so delicious.
All the way back frm there...my mind keep thinking the food.
owwwwh. my lovely foood.
okie peepss.stop here kays.
im so tired..will continue soon. i promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment