25.2.11

Last two days.






Its wednesday
and she's enjoying her OFFDAY in her room.
Trying to make something work but its quite hard.

Flashing back all those memories..
about the boys and the girls..

She miss all her mates .her friends.
When they being together,they make everything alright.
When they being together,they make alot of fun .
When they being together,they hold everyone tight.
They told her not to be sad when the time has come.
Every goodbye its just wait for the next hi.

Recalling......~
Everything changes but oops ! There's something remains.
that's their love .
Its not like the love between those lovely birds.
but a very very brotha & sista love.
she know the love which they built will never falls apart.
She know the precious memories will never be forgotten.

-the little mr sadness just tying to attack her fragile heart.-

Now she know life doesnt always go her way.
Cause She's not a girl ,not yet a woman.
*Lame ??*

===================================================


Ronan Keating ! Ronan Keating !
my latest idol ?? hahaha
whadever <3



A very lovely song to all my readers and him.--this i promise you.
My love
here i stands before you
im yours now
from this moment on
take my hand
only you can stop me shaking
we'll share forever
this i promise you.

and when i look in your eyes
all of my life feels before me
and Im not running anymore
cause i already know im home
with every beat of my heart
i give you my love completely
my darling this i promise you


my love i can feel your heartbeat
as we dance now
closer than before
dont let go
dont let go
cause i can almost cry now
thi sis forever
i make this vow to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment