15.3.12

Be yourself.



Yay! be yourself okay.
There's no one can replace you.
The only things you can do is be yourself and enjoy your life.
We can't stop what people want to say about us ,
so dont care about it.
You cant guarantee everyone love you
so what for caring so much  @#!#!$ ????!?!
You know what : there is someone love the way you are *hehe get caught , yea just the way you are*

& hey you
you drive me crazy.
Do you know respect play an important role in survival?
Such a crap whey.
Just because you is a lec so you can act like a boss ?
Hellooo who you think you are???
I tried to be friendly but what you showed me is totally shit.
Disappointed.never show my respect to this kind of ppl anymore.
Again : my attitude is based on how you treat me
hate / love , you choose.

OMGGG time flies fast...... 

So another week is coming soon
havent arrange my schedule but i know its gonna be a busy week again.
Move on move on move on.
all the best to you guys too :D
Byeee  & good night

p/s: I got no idea how to add on the comment box .Give me some time to fix it .If you got any emergency comment you may email me , xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment