23.11.10

When the night has come.

Hi. Im back.
sorry * 91289126912917291729179.
I know its sososo late to post up my bufday and bla bla
Once again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH.
Officially 18.God know i wait this for ages.lols
anywayss,here's the story.
Im not goin to explain so much , but picha will do .

20.11.2010
Its not my birthday yet, but EVE.
-Premierre-


1. the bestie served me.lols.
just like a princess. :p


2.She is good enough.


3.Camwhore all the time when waiting my bestie.


4.Capture before the people come over.


5.Goin for dinner.


6. The decoration of room.*thankiuu so much*


7.Birthday present.
thanks buddy,i love the holga super the much


8.Almost ko becus of this.


9.The breakfast time

There is alot of picha from bii huang.
you may look at this link.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=28870&id=100001038884168
*alot of FUNNY PICTURE*

21.11.2010
Its the big day.
-JJ,LOP-

Got nothing to do
so go for a movie .
tadahhhhh....

Unstoppable.

Anddd.... my bestie surprised me with a small cake.
sing out loud at jj.Hello ...a public place. goshhh.
and the bii is over there. SIASUIH MANNNN.
anywayssss. full of happiness.


10.thank you sweetheart


11.Janice-the super girl. :)


12.Quennie aka my mate :D


13.preparing go lop. small geting. get it ?


14.waiting the miss biihuang.. sleepy.


15. The big big bufdayy card.


15.i love thisss .thanks

so guys.
sorry... this post its sooooo lame.
hahaha.
I got alot of people have to thanks for.
will be the next post . <3
loves.xoxo.
here a picha to ends up



stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment