6.10.12

Once upon a time..

where have you been?
After the thousand year so here am i again.
Wonder anyone still here with me ??
If you are one of my loyal readers , you'll found that i make some changes here.
Insomnia yesterday night so decided to make a new skin for baby , 
It took quite a time to complete , feel satisfy with my own job :)

Well, started my first class of 2nd semester two weeks ago.
I'm quite happy for the new timetable which arranged by myself.
Got plenty of time to make some goals.
But the same moment something bad happened.
Saw a quotes ,let me share it out.

[ When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you

destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you. ]

I choose the last one.
Telling myself for thousand times
Never get down because of that , take it as a lesson learned
Bad luck im done with you , can you stay far from me.
Tomorrow is a better day i guess.


Once upon a time
she smile like a sun no matter what
but one day she don't even know what is smile .
Dear Father, if you're listening there ,
please lead her in a plain path.
with thousand of loves.











No comments:

Post a Comment