11.9.10

All the days i passed.

Oh maiiii . i was so busy all the days.
I clearly dont have time to maintain my homie.
sowieeee. :((

I dun really knw what had i done thrugh the weeeks
Let me do some flashbacks... Rewind mode.
yessh get it.

Mon ; 6 of Sept
Express that night to celebrate Lucas ' bufday.
Its not really nice. Cuz thre's no BEER for us.
owh. meet sunny and soontheong over thre.
quite suprised when i knw both of them knw each othr..
and its BROTHA that's kind.
anyways. Happy birthdya again mr.lucas.
Dun keep dreaming with those sexaay lady . HAHA.





Wednesday 8 of sept.
Right after the work.
Tboox + Maxis bb + Magic + Speedy = Mmk. *winks*
Its a wonderful night for everyone.
Jokes around.
I still can rmbr tears of my boss flow down at mamak haha. :D

Thrday 9 of sept

Mvie night with mr .lucas.
goin to Distance .
i know i can handle a relationship which same wth them
I tried so i knw. :)) Its hard but what to do if you really love him/her.

kie kie
. i miss the BBQ which helding NOW. sad case .
i just saw the invitation. doink doink. nvrmind will attend next time.
Its time to fall asleep again .. weeee :D
thanks for the visit and bye...
love.xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment