20.9.10

Days of sept .

I am very sorry to those who care about my blog!
There are so many things I have to do,
it makes my head spin just to think of them.
Im so busy , so not much updated for homie :((
*thanks for the concern*


I always in the blueeee.
But after listened what my friend said , i turn my mood to orange maybe.
she told me there is no real reason for sickness or weakness,
and there is no reason why you should remain weak or sick if you are so afflicted now.
will always remember what you told me. :) *injection for my butt , its pain enuf *

. woooohoooo.
Saturday , its time to back home.
But sister told me that I have to dress up myself.
I feel like huh..hmmph. okay then.


OMG.its really is a big big big surprise for everyone.
i know why my sister asked me to dress up myself.
Surprisingly, my Auntie Low came back form Scotland
and we went out to dinner together.
Dinner with a big family is always an enjoyable experience.
welcome home auntie. ily.

The lady who is hugging a baby is my aunt.
whre am i ??? neh neh neh.... the baby buuu who she is hugging loo. :))

Daddy not convenient to fetch me back on sunday.
So no choice for me , misss ash gonna roll back to klang again.
its a Awwwww feeling to me.
but luckily i got lovely cousie to accompany me.
Faye chek and her boyfrie fetch me to take supper.

woops, im goin to gain my weight again.

Janet tang and jeremy was awesone also.
Sakae night. :)))) *winks* i like it so much.
japanese cuisine... :D









and many others... :)
thankiu biugor. i love u and biu sou.. <3


Nowadays , ash become a fatty boom boom.
omg. i dont need a chubby chubby face LOL.
I hate being chubby, its so worst.
so i have to stop eating those rubbish.
I wanna be slim . bodyshape like megan fox.
yea. IM dreaming. ngek ngek*ignore*

kie Kie . its time to fill up stomach again.
please dont give me a -.- facey.. dislike . hahaha.
goodbye my dears... kindly leave dwn ur steps. :)
love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment