1.4.11

IM BACK :)



Firstly i wanna say sorry to all my readers,
hehes i know its my fault to mia for a long time.
will try my best to post each week :)

hmmphh... gonna share a good news with you guys.


I will be study at NTNU soon. HURRAAY

I was like jumping around and keep laughing
when i get that news.
Its was like AWW is that real ??
Not a early boom for april fool ?
Its my dream .
I wanna be a teacher ...
I do enjoy when those kids keep caliing me Miss.ash.... *dreaming*
Daddy was happy when he knw it .
I hope i wont disappointed anyone in future especially my family.

am goin to thrw a farewell party..
am goin to have a crazy nyte before i leave.
am goin to kiss all my friends before i leave.
ohhhh yay ...bye msia. *winks*

okay finish sharing my good news
and there is a little nagging for someone.

Hello , that's my pants and my shirt .
How can you take it without my permission.
That's new ! i never wear it before and you take it away
WHAT THE FCUK ! *mad*

Readers you should know why am i so angry
Imma a girl who dont have a nice bodyfigure
and i have to survey for a very long time to buy a pants
AND... you knw when you wake up in the morning
and your lovely pants had lost !!
WAS LIKE HUH ?! Whre is my pants ?
then what should i wear?!
seriously you wont feel happy if your things get lost without your permission.
(sorry that i throw my temper out over here)



Okay ! after finish nagging and i wanna say BYE to my readers .
I will back with a post whch full of picha.
I miss y'all....and i love you. mwah. :)


Have a nice day and Happy April Fool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment