20.1.11

HappyGoAround

HiHi.
im ashlynn , 19*not officially*
hmm.so i just back from vacation.
Its a very good trip for everyone.
I never be so relaxing.
no pressure, no sadness*except that night*
I swear i never cry,wokay.
okay back to topic.
How Are You ,boys and girls. ??
Everyone Fine ??

oops, i should talk about vacation.^^
but im laziee...so i just post some picha ,wee wang wang :)) love


Imma little mermaid, i love sea very much.
I want my house build beside the sea. :)



Not that bad ryte. :D




Icecream . Lomo cam .. phewwvit.


I want slim down !! aim aim ..


I didnt get drunk after this. :p


my legs quite long... woah....


We should look forward. :)


You can see me mieh ?~ :p


grhh..i should improve my skill.


awwww...old street :)


I feel so comfortable , i never be so relaxing.


Melacca. :D


This is so yummy.


Tbowl with lolt gang.


I love all my enemy :p


Where are the stars ?


Hair grow longer ,pleaseee.


Bestie and me. :)


msia police got adil meh ?


Jonker street.

heeee...not goin to post more and more.
people !!Cny coming soon. and valentine so.
whats you plan ??
oh..angpau angpau lai whey..
everyone need cash .
HOHO.
kay lah...I go sweet with my baby girls.
see you soon.bye - bye
ends with this pciah :))

No comments:

Post a Comment