11.1.11

Here we are.



So recently ,
I mean this few days
after i resigned.
I lost my way.
I dont know what should i do
and what i must do.
*maybe i should get a driving license*

Owh ! suffer enough.
you know how much i hate of this.
got nothing to let me do
got nothing to let me happy
im just a body without emotions
Someone might bring happiness for me
you ? you or you maybe.
*darling, please give me a text :( *

Rawrrr !!!
I want chocolate !
I want chocolate !
I want chocolate !
I want chocolate !
I want it with rum & raisin !
I want !!!!!!!!!!! grrrrr....
Dont fussing about this.
Sometime people will just lost control
and scream like this.

WA BEH TAHAN !

OKAY .
I feel much better.
Readers , im sorry to realease something stupid like this.
But i think if you really my supporters
or my friend ..
you will accept everything of me.right.
Vacation soon.
I'll take many nice photo to share :)


I MISS ALL MY FRN !
xoxo.ash love.

No comments:

Post a Comment