6.1.11

Its FRIEND.



I do appreciate every single friend.
They love me so much.
and for sure i love them also.
And this 5 little boys and girls
Gimme alot of fun in this few months.
THANK YOU.

SHE ; yen.
always sent me some boom boom song .
because we always feel sleepy when working.
knowing her for few months,
and what can i describe her will be
LANC but GREAT.
heeheeeeee.
freshiee darling.
always my sweety jie jie.

HIM ; skiib.
accompany me at msn all the time.
he always use his way to treat me
like such of BULLY.
but i know how much he caring of me.
thank you shawty.
will be missing you .

HER ; shan,hawa
You two siao bo..
mmg speechelss.
hahahahaha.
Such a good two friends
always helping me in make-up stuff.
im kinda noob for that.
anyway i will be back soon.

Dar ; ang
hello.thanks for always updates the news for me
i love to received your call or msg.
ahhaha.no matter how,
its past ,so yea.
Look forward,mr sweet with mr.E
i will be here anytime ,xoxo
you jump,i jump
lol

ooopsy daisy.
Im goin to chitchat with buddies.
See you soon.
And i promise the next post will not be like this
heehee.loves.
ash


*HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVONNEBABE.*

No comments:

Post a Comment