22.7.10

I want ♥


Hello hello,
Miss ash is calling mr.hols.
but he seems like lanc jor..
he choose not to bother me.
*grrrrr* ihateu :/

Can you see this.!!!


The timetable for trial exam.
feeel so shit nowadays.
I need fresh air.
So anyone going out frm here?
I choose to follow your steps.
Imagine the beach . sand . air .
owhhh.i have to control myself stop thinking about that
If not.. i really willl try to run out from the jail
and plan my journey. *ignore* if u want

I wanna grab sumthing now


Polaroid Cam.
Once i get the money..i will spent for it.
i love all the picha which shoot by it.
leng leng very much. I will GRAB u DOWN.♥
just wait and seeee.

nahh nahh nahh,
stressful enough..
friends, can u just pump me up.
I will say 1000 times arigato to ppl who can pump me up.
not interested? okie leave it thre. :((

Kie kie.Off and sleep now.
another annoying frdayyy cuming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment