29.7.10

DayDreaming.

Can i yell to the god..
Why am i so poor.
and yhy am i not born from a rich family.
Whyy whyy tell me ? GRrrr.
I will grab this things when i start working and EARN alot of money.
So daddy god pls gimme a healthy body and let me make in the goals.
nahhh.wait and see peeeps.
This is what i promised to myself.

I dun mind to show you what i dream for.
p/s: yea .its a bit kua cheong.mwahhaa




1* Bmw sport car. (Kindly book a seat from me 1st.mwahah)


2 * Hermes bracelete ( I have to get this as my first bracelete)



3 * Prada bag



4 * Bebe bikara heels. ( i like this heels very much.do u wan to buy for me ?)


okie.stop here ...
im gonnaaa ply jeweled game.mwahaha.
SRY peeps.notice here.
Next pose will be funnyy.
its all about me and baby belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment