25.7.10

Saturdayyy and Sundayy ♥


Hello peepies, imy alot.
During the weekend, I spent all the time with mates.
i got alot of things have to do.And now..I had done my JOB.
And this will be a long long post to share my happiness.
Enjoy yourself with the picha and words. :))



At the first ... i wanna say : " HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANPAPA."
Grandpapa celebrate his big big 90 ( i guess so ) on sunday.
Aunties and Uncles plan to throw out a party for him.
And unfortunately ...i cant attend it.
Sorry to granpapa and mummy for my absence.
I know I suppose to attend it.but i really cant make it,So yea forgive me.
Mwahaha.wish u can stay happy and healthy forever.love ui.

Here's my stories for Saturday and Sunday.
Take a look for that, and i pretty sure u can FEEL my busy signal.tick-tock

Saturday : 1:05pm

I just finish my class .Then I rush back to Kl with miss yan by the stupid train.
Miss yan gonna back home to drive her lil kancil back to klang.
This will be her very first time to drive a " SUPER DUPER" long distance.
And I will be her patner. We must complete our mission rite .haha :D
Around five sumthing ,we start our JOURNEY. Nervous alot. I really do.
Along the ways, I keep remind the girl by shouting


[ LEFT , RIGHT , BREAK & WOII.]
She always make the four-second lapse... @@....
110 km/h for a girl who drive manual mode
and its the first time, counted not bad,am i right?
I hate lorry very much.We met a idiot driver when we almost reach klang.
I wonder why they dun drive in the right lane
& dun make signal when wanna turn right or left.
I almost kill by him.It's just 0.0005cm btwn our kancil and his lorry. -.-
I wont forget the driver if he make us in trouble.
Finally ,we reach klang about six.
Fetch mr cheng and we go jj.*extremely tired mode*
We are not goint thre for shopping ,movie or cheong k.
We are going thre to grab present for miss elephant.
ORANGE things is what we spot.After that...back to hostel.
After bath and settle everything...

dress code: shirt - sg,wang
pants - levis

We joins the fella and move to setia alam psr mlm.
Its really similiar lik cheras psr mlm.damn big. & thre's alot of delicious food.
we take our dinner at thre -- pan mee lor.taste not bad, and full enuf.
For sure, i drink my bubble tea.-- passion fruit.
We go thre by two cars, and when we on the way to back home,
we get a call from another car.they met accident.
I tot its just a smll case,but when i reach the scene,im stunned !
I dun think the honda can drive anymore.terukk sangat. :(
but luckily none of them get injured.God blesss.amen.
Once i reach hostel.....clean myself.and SLEEEP like pig.

Sunday : 06:00am

Imma early bird.yea it's true.
I dont think i wan to look myself in mirror now.
cause i know i will looks like a ghost... -.-|||
Today have to go for a photoshoot program with mates


1* This is the reason i dun lik look myself in da mrning.
Make-up check.key check.shirt and pants check.
okie here we go.... i love the morningg feeels.
while the boy is having their shoot.
ladies playing around with their cam cam.mwahaha.
we dun feel like bother all those dude.haha :p


1* Miss ash.looks dumb dumb. -.-


2*miss elephant -o-



3*miss hipopo


4*miss quennie and me


5*the lovely girls.

Bitch ..! can u stop acting u are stupid.
U dun even know how to use a cam ? *are you sure?*
We finish the program around ten thirty.then JJ again for brunch.
I didnt take any photo..cause i rush with the time.
Miss yan and me drive back to KL again. :(
I take a small nap once i reached her house.
Beside i dun get a sweet dream.annoying.
Mr.mike fetch us back from kl to klang.
well...i feel like wasting my time from kl to klang OR klang to kl !
Whre we goin now ???
MISS ELEPHANT house...
Why we go thre??
cause its MISS ELEPHANT bufday !!!!!

The birthday girl

One week ago, elephant mummy- leng lui ( she asked us to called so)
inform us that she want to throw a surprise party for her daughter.
and ask us cooperate with her.For sure we say YESH.haha.
Cause everyone is wondering what response elephant will give to us?
So we ask vicy to bring elephant went jenjarom to have fun.
and others boys and girls gather at her house.
she really dumb, she asked vicy to accompany her to watch movie at night.
& vicy say she couldnt make it, cause she got things to do.
So the dumbo dun give up,she call her second sis & ask for accompany.
Sure she get disappointed again.
She show us a reluctantly smile when we have lunch at JJ.
Everything its just go so funny.haha.
SPOILER appear.!!! *geramm*
while everyone is waiting for miss elephant..
vicy give us a call in suddd.
she told that the stupid kahjun call elephant for told her not cuming for the party.
Miss elephant curioussss and keep asking what vicy had done.
And everyone start gan jeongg.cause we scared the plan will just destroy.
but now we lucky that our miss elephant is dumbo enuf.
We lie that we gonna open a party for oth program soon.
and SHE BELIEVE our words.seee.how stupiakkk.hahaha.
When she reached her house and found everyone is waiting her.
She damn shocked and smile like a crazyy ppl.
I can see the tears rolling in her eyes.but she didnt let thm fall.arhhh. FAil. :(
Thanks leng lui for the food.although its not my party but thre;s alot my favourite.
Satay,Chicken wings,Fried rice...yummy at all. :)
Once again ..Hapii birthday darling .hope all ur wish can come true.
We love you .xoxo


1*Birthday card


2*Satay fans :)


3* Say cheeseeeeee :D


4* alvin.britney.birthday girl and me.. xoxo


5*i really hate those bulb.grrrr


6*Can u find me out?


7*we love pink and balloon very much.


8* Britney and me


9* waiting for the food.


10* Birthday cake - coffee flavor


11* yummy Choc with halzenut.

Peeps,are u enjoy urself in this ?
I know i didnt do well in this...but i will improve myself.
Let us wait and see. byeeee ♥ lets go study :((

No comments:

Post a Comment