10.7.10

A relationship that is Unique

Recently , I feel like ALIVE again.
Full of happiness all the time .
smiling 921121146572 times in a day.
hopefully peepies can FEEL it duhhh.

Nowadays, I flirting around with them.
WHOELSE. dun gannn jeoong..
I will show u my lover "S".
They changed me alot.
Appreciate everything.
It;s time to show them out.

missash:Get Ready..
Dang




Still asking :Are you sure ready for it
Dang



Can you stop it :Okie Crap enuf
Dang






Tadahhh ..here they are.
Mst introoo uhh :)
up frm the left: m'yun . vicy. candy . s'pei . ashlynn .PHEHLIN ONG.w'han
dwn frm the right: k'yan . vivien . queenie . h'ting .britney

You changed me a lot.
And thre's a lil present for you all-POEM
Hopefulllllyyy you all can take a look of this.
*Ngor beh hou dorrr sam gei to writee jor ger lah.*

A true friend is always there for me
A true friend will help me no matter what had happened

A true friend is like a sister , knows me better, than i know myself
A true friend is someone who knows when i'm sad, and cheer me up when i need it most

A true friend is someone that can make me laugh all the time
A true friend is someone who believes in me
A true friend will stick by my side

A true friend is someone i can call just if i need a shoulder to lean on
But most of all a true friend will never leave me.
Although the drama of secondary going to " the end " mode
But our spirit and sisterly love will still there.i love you.
by ashyii

Enter the time tunnel.
*i like doraemon for sumtime*
Bac to yesterday ~~
I hate fridayyy very much.
Although its a day before party-saturday
But i damn hate it also
Have to finish my class till 3:00pm
keeeep *fishing* over thre.
Okie ..photoshoot today.
it's for the senior three graduation magazines
have to rush back to the hostel to make up and all those stuff.
m'yun sisters waiting for us at the hostell.
RUSH RUSH and also RUSH !
everything settled up about six pm..
Both of the sisters veryy pro enuf.
They are tired and hungreey,but they are still helping us
After checked up eveything fine,we move our legs to the studiooo.
have a lots of fun over thre.
The swords,apple,hat,chair,fan..blablabla

We ends up the photosession around nine.
HUNGREY till the max.arhhh.xboleh tahan
so we decide to momph momph together.
Location:bkt tinggi,opposite of giant
Rest : Hao Wang Jiao buffet steamboat.
Its so nice to steam steam the food together.
And also bbq . :) teeeheee.

WOookayy.i edit sum photo for the girls.
Its not perfect enuf.cause im not a professional editor yet.
I trying my best to makes u all looks nice in picha. :)
So just enjoyyy it .chacha pic showtime.. ♥


1*aka yan


2*vivi chiaa


3*Britney


4*Queenie yap


5* Phehlin ong


6*loco familly.


7*steamboat night.


8* i love this picha very much.and its my current fb pic.

The hairstlyer tie up my hair to left of my head.
She said im looks mature than my mate.
so i have to tie up my hair and act lik a smll girl
but lastly ..imma girl who likes ran out from tanjung rambutan
Grrrrrrrrrrr.its okie.
sum of them said its fine..but i knw phehlin ong damn hate it
yea i mean my “ponytail”mwahahha.
owh its drama time.buhbye peeeps.hope you like this :)
willll be a great post for the next.

PS :ILY 23:24pm♥

No comments:

Post a Comment