6.7.10

The team ♥

Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
I have learned this when together with you all.

..06072010 tues..
we played a very exciting match ytd
Its so difficult to take a breath when the match is playing...
Its just a circulation match..and we played it likes final :)
every second every movements every marks its so important for us.
I can see " SERIOUS " in your eyes.
Immmm so PROUD of you all.

Im graduated with 5 fouls.
Yea 5 fouls.
The damn f*king its..i have to leave thre
when they're fighting for the extra time.
10-10 ..extra time...
12-12..again for extra time..
and finallllyyyy 18-14.
i dun know what else i can said.
FAKE enuf lah !
CAN stop being a bitch behind mou ?
stab us behind...sien seiii .
Dun let me catch you out -BITCH !

I will get a new post which its all about you all
my girls ♥ you are so AWSOME.
Stay Tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment