21.7.10

IDK ♥


-- IDK --

Well , i have made a decision for myself.
I dont know whether this choice was right or not.
But i dun think i want to change about it anymore.

Im going taiwan to get my uni life.
normally they will start their lessons on sept.
So its still a long time for me.
Take a long break for myself.
I feel tired enough nowadys so ....
I need rest right after my stupid idiot UEC.
move onnn now rite . :))
I cant just gve up right now.aikssss.

no ♥ no pain.

you make me wanna call you in the middle of the night
you make me wanna hold you till the morning light
you make everything come without any reason...
but i just want to say bye bye now to love.
cause im tired with all those drama. FML.
okie wokie. the end....stay tuned readers,,will be great for the next. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment