20.7.10

Piss me off .


.Kick you out from my life.

Nowadays ,there's a lot of bitch around me
And they're really piss me off.! WTF ..
Stop acting that you are the most cute among us.

Two more weeks to go.
The end for me rite ?
owh i cant imagine how's the result goin to kill me.
It will be a bloody balllsss. :((
Hou 7 stresss lorrr.

I have to admit that today not my day.
Very very bad luck for me.
Early in the morning,the idiot clock keep ringing.
okie i know i have to get my ass form the bed
i cant get late for the breakfast with jiawei.
when i looks to the clock.6:35am appears in my eyes.
iron my clothes,clean up myself..then suddenly..my phne"tweeting"
i was so curious when and why i called to kok hong *my roomate*
okiee....i feeel sumthing bad sudd. the time which show in my phne is just 6:00am
f*ckkk .....ten million times also not enuf for this.
so i just let myself fall to the bed again.tillllll----- the real for 6:45am only i wake up.
owh god tell me what a dayyy?

I need alcohol i think.
I cant find my target.
I just wanna drunk like hell.
and maybe dance like MJ (maybe) :p
burn the dance flooor its so nice right !!!
okieee.stooop everything.

knock knock.Daddy god.
im not sure whther you can hear it ornot
but i just want you to give me strength to get over all of this.*amen*


Quotes: Alcohol may be woman's worst enemy.but daddy god ask me to love our enemy.SO how ? any idea ?

No comments:

Post a Comment