1.8.10

Ash ♥ Bel

Imma alcoholic.
Im not a liar, im just telling the truth.
Beer ? liquor ? Lai lahhh.
Dun try to challenge me..
hahaa..cause u will lose nomatter what.
If i get drunk , you have to take care of me.
For sure,imma big big trouble. :p

Belle is a stupid and sexy girl
I changed alot after met her.
I feel courage to face the realistic and getting fun in my life.
I give one try for those things i never touch before.
And i found yea..never try never know.
How many 18yrs old u can go through ..?
Yea its the only one time.you cant turn back the time.
The belle always stand right beside me .
She pumps me upp every moment.
She always understand what i want
& for sure she will give me anything if she can afford.
I love and appreciate the best ship btwn us. XOXO.
wohohooo.I almost become the mistress of her room.
Nowadays keeep went to her house.
we get the pillow talks all the time...
I get a new lesson ....and i get this as a conclusion
Boy really such a bastard.
When they need sumthing from you,
They will treat you like his baby or WIFE.
Nah.after he success with his plan...you will totally same with the crap.
When i getting *older and older*...I really agree with what yan and belle said.
You guys who hurt me..pls wait and see.
I will become a superladyyy soon.
And dont come and ask for sorryyy!

STOP complaining...let the pichaa say sumthing. :p


1 * belle and mine


2* Getchaaa


3 * KIssss.blurrp


4* sexy ladddy


5* belle and mee


6* Why lei zor zhu ngorrr.siammm. :p


7* i grab her domokun.muahah


8* Seee.how dumb the belle.. ?haha super duper thats kind.


9*Dun afraid..im havent get drunk.*im steady geh*


10* Yehhh.show me your tongue. :p

The stupid trial exam going to be start on this fridayy.
Good luck to everyone.
Hope you guys and me can do well.
Im not feeling well recently.
Not because of pressure.
but the stupid stomachace.
Im not sure whether is the mcd problm or gastric.
What i know is I keep vomiting after I take any food.really WTF.
Bside my lovely belle ,yan , quennie all get sick in the same time.
God can you bless us ..yea the senior monkey fine in everything :)
XOXO. imy so much.. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment