27.8.10

Awesome day

I’m sorry for the lack of updates lately
I’ve got a couple of posts that I’ve been meaning to make,
but simply haven’t gotten around to it yet! pls forgiv me :)
Really , I just wanted everyone to know that I havent aboandoned my bloggie.
I've just been really busy . I'll have something more substantial posted soon. STAY TUNED.


---- 280810 ----
Yesterday right after i finished my class , went to modesto with bii and belle .
I was starving since i started my class.Everything was just like Owww. bull shit. :)
Luckily bii was so free yesterday and he was so happy to being my mr.ahmad *winks*
So after the brunch , they decided to play pool .
3 bucks for each game. i think so .
My finger get hurt that day . So i didnt join the game.
What can i do is just sitting beside
and play the pool game of iphone. not bad what . At least i dont have to hurt my finger again :p


1 * Belle dont really know how to play pool. But at least she give a try but i dont


2* IDK & i cant join the game -.- showing my lanc face to bii and belle :D


3* teehee. i got sweet tooth .. rum and raisin always the best choice <3

continuee ... Around seven sumthing , i get my baby corryn text.
after added her as my msn lovely frn , we start our camie night :))
She still looks pretty and i still looks dumb.both of us is just still like the same.
I miss her so much and she miss me too.
You really cant imagine what we had done.
Indian dance . Counterstrike . Mamak session. woah. awesome.
I never being so funny before .i mean i can funny with ppl by cam haha. good try.
bii bii rynnn <3 take care. come back as fast as you can <3
teeeheeee



seee..actually we are just acting and take a second to shoot it down :)

Klah peeeps. forgive that its just a short post .
I will make it better and better. bii rryn birthday cuming soon.
Have to do sumthing to surprise her . ngek ngek * devilsmile*

No comments:

Post a Comment