15.8.10

Yeppy ♥



heeeeeeee heeeee
halo halo .... ash over here. :))
Im so happi today and idk why .
My friends take a dislike to my EMO face dy,
so better i keep continue being like this. HAPPY & SMILING all the time :)
yepp I believe in god,but im not a devout believers.
I believe after the rains, the sun will lighten our sky.
I believe nothing can make me down, cause i know father god is there looking & caring me.
He wont hurt me..cause he's the one love me the most. :))

Recently, some strange things happen to me.
And everything started from the day which i went to tokong.. :((
Mummy told me that ..jade is something special.
nomatter you believe or not , its still works .
I bought one as my pendant.
and thingsss happened.

On saturday night.
I forget to wear it back after the shower.
I left it at my room , then i just hang out with friends.
Accident happened . and damn suih is we went wrong to the cinema..
There are two jj in klang..and we thought the jj he mean is bkt .tinggi..
who know... should be the BUKIT RAJA cinema. grrrrr.
nvrmind ... when we reached home.. my dumboo bestie...so brilliant
She locked her car without take the car key .
how smart she are.mwhahahaa. :))

Early in the morning ..Sunday.
Ebby come over to open the car.
I didnt bother them cus im busying with dress up and out for group revision.
And for sure i wear it back.yea i mean the jade.
after 20 mins..i still can hear the spanner's sound.
then i decided to give idea to open it....
OMG > WOAH > WHY am i so brilliant.... weeeheeee
what i told is really workss.Am i lucky after wear it back the jade ? hahaha yess yesss
Nevermind..so i went to buy magnum ( -.-) hahaaa
Around 7pm sumthing.. auntie called us and told that ...magnum opened the number
i tot i will get thousand sumthing.....but thennn urghhhh.....
the number upside down dy...
damnnn upsettt. i told dumbo to buy upside down and she told me that dun have to do so..
SEE SEE SEEEE..~ she should believe my mr.luckyy :(( sob sob..money goneee..

Nevermind.. i will earn it back by my hand. teeheee.
I will earn alot.and spent on the things i want...anywaysss
thanks god to protect me..i know i almost killed by accident ..
but luckily not huh....THANKS THANKS..may god bless all my friens and my lovelyfamily.. :)
some picha to share share :)







hey .. wait !! dun off first..
mistress over here still got sumthing to share with you ..
A movie and a doll.
What's movie ? What's kind of doll ?
tadahhhhh...... here they are..


aww ..this is so sweet... <3 i love the theme song very much .
mr.wang..and miss lau..u did great in this movie ..
Go and watched it peeps..promised that u wont regret.. :))
okie this is the movie i wanna intro ..and how about the doll.

nehh nehh nehhhhh CUPIPI ...

damn cute right..nomatter how.. i wll grab it down.
mwhahahaa. i love you cupipi..wait for me kie.coming soon :))

haha kie lah.mr and miss peeps. you may off now :))
thanks for visiting .xoxo. ily ♥
cass . mari . belle . im cumingggg. ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment