31.8.10

Its ash's Life.

If you want me to find a adjective to describe my life ,
I think it is a very difficult thing to do. Dont you think so.
Every day there are different role to play.
But i decided to use Awesome to describe those few days .

28.08.2010
Saturday.
Right finished the class, I went back sg.buloh with yan .
Teeeheee. We don't have to take the train back,
Because someone willing to fetch us back *winks*
Uncle treat me bak kut teh as my dinner. Yummm :))
You know what my plan for that night ...
1.Drama 2.Clubbing
so woooohuuuu. Finished my last episode , then started dress up myself :)
Let the picha give some talks .










ahhhemm. idk why am i f**king love this picha :))

Im freaking tired after all the night.
But just something pulling my spirit.
I cant fall asleep till five sumthing only i get into my dream. :)
However...Its really nice for me. :p

29.08.2010
Sunday
Early in the morning ( actually its 12 pm )
After breakfast with those guys and girls.
Yan aka bestie and I went to I-U.
I wanna find a shop which named. ACTION CITY
but *failed* so sad at all.
teeeheeee. found that ...being a lady quite nice.
cause we can make up ,
we can wear dress ,
we can hug and kiss each other.
If boy did those things.
They will mentioned as GAY , NAPET or else lah..mwahhaa. :D

The only picha. hairstly : aka yan. ♥
dress by : maycheee♥

AWESOME for my super saturday and sunday.
I need more and more this kind of sat and sun
Wooohuu... I can see Hol saying hi to me. MWHAHA.
so that's mean .... this homie wont dead for a long time.
cause i will spam here with my words and picha.
stayyyy at here..dun run away yea peepsxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment