7.8.10

A lilbit regret ♥

uhherr.
its a post that i keep inside my box
and now im goin to post it up.
quite regret for not going the party.
Its important for me and i miss it.
Sorryyy.
*i never apologize to you since i was born.this is the very first time*

Happy bufday Grandpapa.
You really is a great and wonderful man i never meet before.
thanks gor giving me a lovely mum
and thanks for caring . loving us so much.
You always watch tv when u wake up in the early in da mrning.
And eveytime i saw u being like this...i feel so sry.
I suppose to wake up early and accompany you.
*although im not fluent in hokkien,but i still can handle sum.*
Anyways.i will start to change my attitude.
I love you.granpapa. ♥ healthy and happy forever
(not goin to talk so much in this,but picha will do)


1* Granpapa yg lengcai.


2* The son and simbu of granpapa ( my ah gu & ah gim)


3* all his daughter and husbands ( ah yi & yi jeong)


4* from the left to the right
from the oldest to the youngest


5* my 1st uncle ,auntie and family


6* the 3nd and his family :))


7* 3rd uncle with ALL his daughter.damn chio right.


8*number 4 uncle. ( aunti. why dun u wear a RED shirt)


9* we are happy family.


10* The second auntie..( damn k****i)


11* my familyyy luv luv


12*one of my best auntiee :D


13* The youngest daughter( i wonder why granpapa dun smile)


14* The birthday cake


15* ladiees take a shoot plss :))

yeaaa.it's time to show you some cuteeee pichaaa.

1* this babe really very cute...looks like angmo.awwwh


2* see,he's trying to rogol the pole.hahaha


3* BIiiiiii. i want marry wth u ...ahhh

ok peeps .
Im free for sumtime...so i draw sumthing.hahaha


1. miss Cassadra aka my darlinks


2* kwanyee aka daddyku


3* Marianne aka sweetieku


4* myselff


5*belle (the love one)


6* mwahhahaa.the lovely bird.(weird rite .i dun care )

Anyways .thanks for taking a look for this post.
sleeep earlier plss.
p/s:xoxo. ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment