5.8.10

FML ♥

The mr.August has begun.
And today will be the fifth of it.
Idk what will happen,
I just follow the feel to walk through the days.
Complicated it has become, keep trying to beg myself to look ahead.
For sure, i will make everything looks perfect at all.
Yea ,I promised.

Nowadays...i feel so pressure.
Peeps, you should know what;s going on.
The trial exam really makes everyone go to the crazy mode.
Regret keep bumps out and say helllo.


fml

Should i giveup now ?
NO for sure.I just have to find a ways to throw myself out frm the box.
And i found it.



I know I know.Its abit late to post this.
Went to watch it yesterday night with the lovely boss.
Woahh.Angelina Jolie aka my idol.
She's a amazing woman.I love her from the first sight.
And the first sight was from the movie- Mr & Mrs Smith.
Sure many of the peeps saw this movie before.
Damn chiouuu rite.?
Can u imagine how sweet u can fight with your enemies with the loved one.
Doohdoooh... SALT really is a nice movie .
My idol get three different style in this movie.
I prefer the gold hair lady but not the one who get a short boy hair.
Go and watch it if you can :)

Beside...I saw sumthing from belle ♥ bloggie.
Those happy memories keep flashback in my mind.
I miss every moment we spent for.
XOXO.love you my dearest familyy.
The happiness really make me move on.
I really appreciate the loves and cares.
Thanks buddies.
I dont give fuck anymore.seriously.

Lets the pictures take some talk.


1* This was shoot by babe belle. :))


2*Picha of toi ... :D ( belle looks tallker than me.grr)


3*simple nice will do.


4* Daddy kyee aka byfrie belle


5* Mr.ethon & ur miss ash.(this fella went to kangaroo land dyy sobsob)


6* mari.belle.ash.cass.pradeep.ethon. :))

All of this happened because of this guy .


7* MR chaotut darren

Mr.darren birthday that day.
He get many secs and sure he KO at last.
Nice job sisters and brothers.mwahhaa.
Sad that we didnt make any video for him.hahaha
People who knew me very much will know about the story btwn us.
Im so glad that...we are still friends.
Love this big big gang very much.
Dont afraid....we will be in one again sooon.
Make sure the miss cass and mari make alot of plan for me.hahaa :D
xoxo
P/s :ILY byeee byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment