11.8.10

Bull shit ♥


ello . peeps .
Im back...
Warning : Please do not hang out when the moon is hanging on the sky.The gate was opened.

2010.8.9 Mon
After the exam and my stuff.
Belle and me decided to get our ass to subang .
Hopefully nothing will happen along the ways.
Becus the 1st and 2nd time ,when belle decided to fetch me over thre..
Twice time also mati battery. -.- ....
WOahhhh. nothing happen...but when we reached subang...
Belle crashed her car.
DAMN...i tot she langgar car....but luckily not...
okie lo...ntg happened...
When we reached klang..................
WE MET ACCIDENT. *hailat*

i was pressing my phone..and belle was driving.
suddenly...we just bang to a car...
my head knocked to the glass.woah luckily my head ckup keras.. :p
after settle eveything..went back to hostel..
On my ways to hostel.sumbdi told me..the gate was opened..
WHY ARE YOU STILL AT OUTSIDE !!!!
sorry for making troubles out and makes u guy worry for us.
IM SO SORRY.

2010.8.10 TUES


Early in the morning..
went to temple with miss yan & mr.titan
we need to pray.. yea..very much that kind.
tsk tsk..alot of ppl over thre.....
After done the praying..went to subang..
kwanyee aka daddyku and mr.darren fetch me.
after waste our time about 3 hours ...
hahahaha. we go met up the MISS CASS.
its been a long time i didnt meet this girl
awwww ..she still nice at all. good then
hope she can teman the dumb dumb .
the stupid boy reallly so stuborn
aiksss. what else i can say..NOTHING..
what can i do is may the god bless him and get ready when he need us.

Dumbo :
start from today , may you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.

ash in the emo mode.

bye ....

No comments:

Post a Comment