23.8.10

Im so emo !!


Imma baby girl who born as a devil.
Imma a devil who always with emo mode.
so what ? what can you do on me ?
Can you give me a change ? NO !
Idk what the hell im doing right now .

I always thought that the sky is blue
But this is not the real case.
I always thought that i can pretend i dun mind.
But who knows i always cry inside my heart.
I always thought that i can forget everything
But actually i still cant get over.
I will still miss you on the dark night.

I feel so surprise and happy for your appearance.
But i know what will happened if we keep continue being like this.
I know it clearly than anyone else.cause i tried before.
and for sure ... i get the hurt ... so better stop before we take it serious.

For the one i loved.
I really hope that you know im still here .
I really hope that you know im still loving you
I really hope that you can caring me ........

I got a stupid idea.. ya. rest in peace.
im crazy gao gao ! im pretty sure i got problem.
Friends ..thankiu so much being thre with me.
without you all. i really cant stay strong .
I feel so happy for what belle said.
ya..friens is number 1 in my list of life.
I think and do for them mre than myself.
Is that counted dumb or ..bla bla..idk lah.watever.
anyways. i didnt regret for knw u and u and u .

uhhher . i feel that i can handle my "socialnetwork" very well
i make alot of friens nowadays. they really awesome
but for sure i wont forget bestie
belle . yan . corryn.amanda .qiaohan.mariaane.cass
and many othrs babes.
i miss you all so much . T.T :((

kie la..its time to sleeeep . night peeps ily.shhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment