20.6.10

happppyyy fathers day
daddy thx for loving me so much
stay healthy and happy always
i love you

off to PUTRA AVENUE last night
have to overnight at thre.
thre's such a calm place.
i love the house which built at thre.
ilove peeeeeeeace *

about ten sumthing reached JJ.aeonklang
treat my aunt a tub of newzealand icecream
rum and raisins is the flavor i love the most
yea.its time to date my girl out.


Vivian is the one who kena today hahah.
thanks for accompanying me for the whole day
TQ very muchie. <3
We go vivo for lunch.
And tgv for movie---- The Haunting Lover.
okay peeps that's not a good movie.so dun waste ur $ to watch it
I choose it...just because to scared vivi,hahaha bully her in the cinema...!
haha.i thnk its worth. buhbye vivi.we'll date again soon.
cause ur sis and miss daisy .kahling book my time dyyy.
i'll arrange my schedule as fast as possible.

Around 6 sumthing mr.mike homed.
and he asked me to dinner with them, okay fine.
So i asked:mike ,whre we going to take dinner ?
unfortunately,mike answered:JJ lah ,mamak tak buka hari ni.
issh.so JJ again =.= belle said im the best supporter of jj.
i think so yea.so i think they have to gimme a award
*im stilll dreamiing * u can just ignore this.haha

reached hostel around nine. and started my work.
math and history ruin my sundaayyy damn it.
but peeps,i feel that im the lucky one haha.
when everyone finding the answer to copy
AND u know.I got IT ALL.so...i just have to coppppy
I can skip the "FIND" action yea. DONE.
yeh i just done it all freaking tired and preparing to sleep now
im not going to wait for call him cause he's having football fever now.
okay.ends up with a picha of me.


xoxo I LOVE YOU.

PS:ILY 03:50am

PS :ILY 03:39am

No comments:

Post a Comment