27.6.10

im backk ♥

Im backkk.
its time to blog sumthing here.
firstt i want to say smthing to mr pencil.
Sayang .HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 2506everyear
its a big day for you.
Feel so sry because can't help you to celebrate the day.
But seem you;re so enjoy with the surprise birthday party
then feel happy for you also.
at least,you're not stay at the home.and EMO thre.
All through the day ,you just sad.
i tried to cheer you up.but failed..
so i just went out for fifa with my brotha and sis-in-law.
around 12 smthng I reached the lovely hostel.
I text to my sayang and told im going to sleep and happy birthday once again
then you asked me to call you now.
so....*dududu....and talk talk talk *
yea.i feel that im the most happiness lady in the world at the moment.:)
even thought its just a little moment we spent for last night.

its sundayyy.
god crying early in the morning.
so have to delay the time for bkb practice.
then went to pinhwa for some event.
babyyy sicked.yea.sick like hell...keep ar-chooo.
mwhahahah...so cuteee.
kay..stop jumping out frm the topic.
around 8pm janice come and pick me up
going shepherdoo for get some drinks.

. picha showtime.


* uhmm.dun like TIGER very much.*


*kampai quite nice weih.*


*my driver..haha*


*apek ni slow motion geh*


*poker session*


*my dinner*



and that;s me....'
feel so happy for today..
thanks for sayang.janice.ruquan.yongin
.yongsheng.muiviv.and.....blablabla.
good night.

PS:ILY 0205am

No comments:

Post a Comment