29.6.10

A lovely day ♥

28.6.2010


Monday

Have to wake up early in the morning for the class.

Im tired for stdying..

But I wont give up.

And will keep going.

Class basketball competition cuming soon

Our 1st match will be Saturday.

( 4:00pm, cum and support if u want. :] )

Im not nervous and not worry about that.

Cause everyone giving their best for the fight.

Butterfly park @ bkt tinggi -a place which we always go for practice.

So stil the same.went thre and practice yesterday.

Around 5 sumthing…went to sunway with brotha and sisinlaw.

She’s so adorable.

A girl who came frm hk.hahha.cuuttee.

They wanna ice-skating.but I dun think I wanna join.

So I just walk around the pyramid.

Then we have dinner at Full HOUSE.

I like this restaurant very much.

After the dinner….DING DING GEI !! …

Damn high…aiyyya…I always get the second plce for racing car.

Both of them crazyyy with the machine.

Keep playing the THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD FOUR”.

Everyone keep looking at them.hahaha.

They are so enjoying their game.

Uhmm…

Our next stop will be I-CITY.

The light and the view was so nice..

I always plan to go thre.but couldn’t make it.

And ysterdy…I MAKE IT.!

Shoot a lot of picha at thre.

But sad that the camera not easy to handle..

So …all those picha ….wasnt looks nice at all.

Sisinlaw and me damn like spongebob…

Arhhh.she keep make me jealous.

Cause she got spongebob pjamas,spongebob toy....etc

nvrmind.aka yong and chili going to buy one for me.

hiak hiak hiak..klah....picha showtime jooor.

* before out for the date with thm.*

*The lovely bird*

*brothaa and mee*

*Three of us,the stuff dunno hw to use camera =.= *

*Yenn with the food,yummy *

*My chicken chop :) *

* The GAME of them *

*sweet coupleee *

* brothaa & sisinlaw*

*winter timee :) *

*looks weird in this*

klah....ends up with my picha.

hope u love this post.

going out soonn.

buhbye...

PS:ILY 17:13pm

No comments:

Post a Comment