15.6.10

Wed ♥ 16 of may

Clock showing --> 1:46 am
and im not sleeping yet.
I dun think Mr.chow will find me tonight
maybe he will ,but not now.
cause im HERE .
uhmm.i just try to make here to look nicer
but it doesnt .i give my best.and its just seems like...
arhh.hw to express hurh ????
blabla wateva.

a big big sharing here.
lady who is shopaholic will like this !!



MNG is having sales tmro !
*pls get ready your purse which full of CASH insid.*

oh yea.
HAPPY DRAGON BOAT festival to peeps.
Some of them really dont know what is this !
What they know is just eat the rice pudding.
kayyy Its time to watch the match
its a match btwn korea dpr and BRASIL..
my super team.haha.Sure they will goal.
i expect the team will give me 5-0
but bel asked me not to be so greedy
so .just give them 3 ~woah.



Gogogo Brasil.
*give me 3 goal.TQ*

time to ends up
same here.xoxo.

PS: ILY 2:15am

No comments:

Post a Comment