15.6.10

Wed ♥ 16 of may






omgoshhh.
i GAIN my kgs again.
arhhhh.damn angry with myself la.
keep on diet but i gain it.
WTHell is going on .
seeeeeeeeee.can u see the chubby face ?!
*hate being chubby*
Who should i blame for ?
mummy who cooking so much delicious food?
or auntie and uncle who buy alot of choc for me ?
OKAY.i knw .
i should blame the devil who sty inside my heart
he's the one who call me eat eat and eat.
choc . donnut . junkfood....more and more
iSh.He is the murderer.!
no forgiveness is given so just kill it.
school reopening soon.
and I havent prepare anything yet.
keep lepak sini dan sana.
streessful.hmewrk.test and EXAM.
Just forget it .

Fine.he dun even reply my msg
Cause he's trying to forget everything abt me
Im speechless for everything.
But seems he looks so happy with his life now
then nothing i can do anymore.
Im still loving here like a fool.

PS:ILY 12:53pm

No comments:

Post a Comment