22.6.10

Tues ♥ 21 of may

Early in da morning
I just feel like goin to faint
So i skip for the class.
keep chit chat with mr.chow until around 2pm.
There's a speech for us today...
and I just lost my chance to listen.
but..fortunately i absent...
cause the mate told me that they almost fall asleep
when the speech is given.
and our headmaster mrs.ma
feeel so angryyyy. blablabla...

im broke...!
yea.i knw that im not the only one
but ladiesss always keep shopping even though they;re BROKE
so same here.
im going to take photoshoot for senior three magazines
so have to buy some stuff for that.


nichii for this time.cause nichii having SALES.!
you better go and grab the shrit or dress that u like.
DUN MISS IT.

nowadays..my fellas keep dates me out for dinner or else
they know that they cant drop me down alone at hostel
cause i will thinking alot of nonsense
and hurt myself.so..i have to follow the team all the time.
appreciate what u all had done on me.TQ
my hair keep falling downnn.
u cant imagine how many hairs i drop in one day..
damn sadd....i duwn be bald.
nonsense:is the cancer give me a sign jor?
i better go and take a body-check.
camie all the time before i out.

am i loook DUMB ?they said YESH. :(


im feel so tired after back frm those dinner.
but still cam..hahaa.just click x to close lah.
i DUN MIND :D

sharing:



yea.The karate kid
nice storyline.
i feel so toucheddd...
and almost cry in da cinema.
go and watch it if u havent take a look.

okay..this is a shit post u never seen before
so...just let me do it.
be the one who you know soon.i promised.
let everything flyyyy awayyy from my mind
its need to take time
i just cant stop myself to thinking about u.

PS :ILY 20:45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment