21.6.10

Mon ♥ 21 of may

It;s monday
and it;s also a blue day.
I really dont know wats wrong with me
so you better shaddap and dun keep asking
wud happened with me.
cause thre;s no answer for me too.

im wondering hows the heaven looks like
hows the angel looks like
it;s thre any playground over thre
im crazy .yea.u knw what im thinking for the whole night?
SUICIDE.!
im not kidding at all.and i think it seriously.
i dont know hows pain when you're trying to cut urself
but after all....im pretty sure u'll feel relax.
cause u;re going to the HEAVEN and sty wth the father god.
kiiiisiaaaaao jor.IGNORE IT if u want.

movie with bestie yan .
no toy story 3 for me
bit thre's karate kids.
its a nice mvie.
and i did smething hurt my man badly
im SORRY.i didnt mean it to do that.
i get shocked after i received the msg.
SORRY for make the trouble.really sorrrryyyy

not goin to post any picha for thiss time
but maybe will post it tmro. :(
heartache for the whle day.
off to sleep.night babes.

PEEPS APPRECIATE WHT U HAVING NOW
i feeeel it deeply tonight.

PS :ILY 00:49am

No comments:

Post a Comment