18.6.10

Sat ♥ 19 of may

Block + Delete = my favourite hobby
yea.its really become MFH.
Nowadays,thre's alot of pedophile or abnormal guy
appear in public at every website.
you can find their steps evrywhre.
so for safety , i have to delete and block them
damn annoying when you're just sign into your msn...
and there's alot of instant msg with SEX or SHIT
waiting for you to close it. =.=
peeps..i think you will do somthing same wth me.
block and delete .

I have a question. why am I on here talking all this crap?



-- flasshbacks to Yesterday --
my heng dai --- RIC ng.
decided to treat me a lunch
yea.its a farewell for him.
And we spent our time at KIP.
miss yann torng shud be the one who join us also ,
but lastly she couldnt make it
just because of the JAM.
one little things messes everything up.
but fine then.
ric and me..
sitting at thre and crapping for 2 hours.
its been a long time we didnt meet each others.
5 years.oh...frm my graduation day of primary schl till NOW.
guyys.you can guess how many words we wanna speak it out..

about 4 smthing.. miss ash reached her home
She started to find her primary frn by fb
......searching and searching .........
and.....













SURPRISE










SHE found her.....
a girl who can smile loud out without any reason
a girl who always spent her time wth me
when we are still a standard 6 student.
i still can remember how we work together to grab the ticha junk food.
i still can remember the moment she come to my house and we have a lot of fun.
what a sweet memoryyy.
So happy that we have a nice talk ytd
and im going to date you out.hahaha.
peeps :who;s that.........????
doink doink......



kaichi.tam.
she is the one who i intro. :)

okay...its time to take a nap.
didnt slp well for the whole night.
and peeeeps thre's sumthing to share with you.

WHEN YOU THINNK ABOUT THE FUTURE...........
nonono....JUST WANNA STAY TEENAGER ! wooh.!

PS:ILY 13:17pm

No comments:

Post a Comment