9.12.10

Break it.


I MAKE IT !
Break the record of visitors.
Thankiuu so much for all the readers.
You guys are so awesome.

Readers i have to apologize for all my post.
Broken english ,Broken picha.
I know my english very sucks
So i have to waste alot of time to blog every single post.
You know how hardly to type a passage without mistake.*but still got mistakes,grrr*
You know how many times i have to retype retype and retype.
Grammar sucks. vocab sucks.
But blogging is one of the way to improve myself.
I cant understand something.
Is that means people who poor in english are not allowed blog by eng ?
Is that wrong to improve myself by this way ?
NGOR MM MENG lo.


They told me this .
Don't have to bother how people comment on you.
You are not born to live for them, but yourself.
That's you ,ashlynn.
Always believe youself , always try your best in everything.


Enough.
I satisfy for what im having now.
Got readers better than nothing.
teeeheee.once again.THANKIU SO MUCH.

LATEST :He suicide for the one he loved the most.

A sad case was happened .
why suicide for a girl who you love but she doesn't appreciate you?
some of them blame the girl , and some of them laugh / scold the guy.
The girl just 18 years old.
She got nothing wrong in this case,
you hate her for what ?
Hate her for break up ?
I believe the same story if happens on different people
will got different response, give him respect.
That's his own life and he make a decision- end it.
If a family teach him well, caring him very the much
He would not put the girl in the 1st in his heart but family.
Sigh. anyways.RIP.

How you think about this case. ?
xoxo,loves.

-Stop it, you can do it.-

No comments:

Post a Comment