18.12.10

F.A.B.U.



F.A.B.U
Friends after break up.
I saw something different.
That's why I blog this out.

Well , different people have different perspective,
From what i saw , I can
tell you that is possible to be friend with your ex.
Although i know its possible
But for me ....Its a hard mission.
The hurt and scratch still there .
I have to take a long period to heal.
Always give myself a cooling off period.*lol*

You know which steps is the most difficult to get back the friendship?
Yea..BREAKING THE ICE.
phheeewww man.This aint easy.
Must good in talking. Dont you think so.
You have to avoid those hurtful topics.
tsk tsk...... *shakehead* Hard enough. hmmph.


I got a story here.
P= boy , A = girl
P : Have fun on your pd trip :)
A: Huh ?
P: Don't you goin for your trip ?
A:Who are you ?
*I will delete their number to avoid i find them again*
P:Im ...... you delete me :( ....................
A:Where you get the news that im goin for trip
P: im stalker what.............
So we start our conversation.
I couldn't believe that i still can chat with him
I thought that i will show him lancey face or dont even give him a damn.
But kindness betray me. teeehee
anyways, i save back the friendship.rytee.

People , appreciate what you having now.
Do not look back when you choose to leave.


- If you choose the same way , then you better stay far from me. -

No comments:

Post a Comment