3.12.10

November.




It's November end.
Sorry for not always updated. :))
However,there are few words to describe my november.
Happy - Im graduate.
Sad - Losing someone.
Excited -My big day.
Disappointed-Left.
what a "mixture" feelingss.

Imma november babe.
I always thought that there is not many people born on this month.
But im wrong !!
david,bii,bel ......... we are november babe !
And for sure , I got alot of celebration.
okayss.So now.. im going to share David birthday.




Happy Birthday Mr.david.
dai gor zai looo.


with all the babes. <3



alyssa.ash.


baby von and ash. :D

lcm.ash

bii and moi


before went for the partyy :)


okayyy..i got no mre picha to show you guys,
beside 3 & 4 of dec was Jcard day.
Crowded hell yeah.
i wont go and shop during j card day,
Its so crazy...
You can see those auntie shout here and there
Grab their things by pushing each others
All the children have to carry or Q-up for their parents
*pity man*however...
I bought 2 shirt and one slpie pants for myself.


The white shirt.its just rm 8 cheeeeeeapie.


Yan and me buy the same pants.pink with bunny :)




Its been a long time we didnt capture like this.

Kayyy .I have to stop here.
Alot of work waiting for me.LoL.
bueeei.see you soon.love

No comments:

Post a Comment