14.12.10

December.


Santa Claus is coming to town.
weeeeeeeeeeee :D
within 20 days , we are goin to celebrate XMAS.
I do love christmas very much . you ?
Cant wait for it.
How good if i can celebrate xmas at europe country.
Everyne stay in the house and sing xmas song..*imagine~~*



One word to describe.-PALE.
Sick like a kitty miaoo.
vomit like 92637167631 times a day. *kua cheong abit kayyy.lols *
Hope i can decrease my weight by this way..



Have you watch this drama...
I finished it without 3 days
i love gao gu leonggg and law sheng...perfect match lo...
I cant understand why the director let cheng cheng passed away.
:(( emooo .
Readers.GO AND WATCH IT kayyy.
You wont regret.. teeeheee. -.-v



Its just a small post for today.
Cause i got no mood.
Alot of picha and outing i havent blog it out.Sorry.
Love you guys.
xoxo


- Yes, I do -

No comments:

Post a Comment