21.12.10

Hurt.


Black Wednesday.
And today's not my day.

Im so sad.
F**k myself for thousand time
How can i come out with this shitiee result.
Sad...and hurt deeply.

For people who criticize and laughing me ryte now.
Beware ..i wont give out the second chance to let you do so.
I will study harder and work harder.
It's just a cer..A paper with aaa or bbb or F !
It doesnt mean you can work with high payment if you got more A now.
seee ! people who got 8 A , what they having now ?
They cant speak well like people who got 4 A.
They cant play ball as well like people who got 1 A
Result doesnt MEAN EVERYTHING !
get what i mean.
*hmmm* watever. :(
Goin to start war tomoro.
I will still running my plan.
That's my goal ..and you cant make decision for me.
:)) think open minded thanksss.

oh yeah.god bless everything will be fine.
heyy guy..If you are freee. go listenn some song which sing by Hillsong.
they are so awesomeee.i love their song so much.especially Hosanna. :))
k...gotto meet bui buii ..Byeee. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment