18.12.10

Yipieeeeeee.




Hi guys,how's your day?
As for me here ,I feel not that good.
hmmph. You know what ...
My result gonna release on WEDNESDAY.
Will be a big bomb for me .

Im so afraid and nervous.
Compare is what they love to do.
Never compare one sibling to another.please
It's Hurt enough.
God bless everything will be fine. :(


Xmas coming soon, i got a small wishiee here.
Santa claus , Can you make my hair grow faster abitbit.







seeee. Girl with a long hair looks so sexy / sweet.
I prefer to be the sexy one due to my looks. *lol*
They said i looks like a devil after makeup.
teeeheeee.I don't mind what chu commented on me.

I wanna thanks somebdy here.*skiptone in damn fast speed rytee* :p
thank you for treating me so good.
thank you for loving me / liking me so much.
thank you for every single words that you sent.
Appreciate so much.
maybe in someday , i will say yes i do. :))

peeepiee.pray for me can arhx?
I want a so-so result or a good result.
I dont want get a *failed* for any subject.
Thank you so much if you really pray for me :D
love you guys.xoxo.

- There is many a tear in the heart that never reaches the eyes -

No comments:

Post a Comment