7.12.10

Love . Hate



Hello.Annyeonghaseyo.Namastē.Ciao.Bonjour.Konichiwa.
*Yea.immmm so boringgg *

Im goin to ask you guys TWO questions.
1.Do You know me?
2.Very well ?
I don't think you guys know me very well.
Maybe you just know...yea..this is ashlynn.18 . That's all.
So now , i will share to y'all what i love and what i hate.
Love


1.SMILE- smile make my day looks better. :)


2.SHOP- women love to shop, dont you ?


3.FRIENDS- They give me power and strength. <3


4.LOVE & DANCE- release all the anger and pressure.

>
5.TRAVEL- beach , sunshine , culture ....its my life.


6.PILLOWTALK- i love to talk when i almost sleep.teehee


7.PHOTOGRAPHY- is a magic .save the moment in one sec and it will be forever.

and sureeeee. i LOVE myself.




Hate !


1.PET- i know they are cute.but i really cannot acept.sowiee.


2.BITCH & BASTARD- people who step on my tail , i will let him/her what is regret. :) *beware*
in my dictionary. bitch / bastard = betrayer , spoiler ,....etc.


3.MENSTRUAL PAIN- this stupid auntie kills every lady.


4.CHICKEN- I will only eat chicken when its not bloody and without bone.lol.thats me !

alrite guys.
that's my love and hate.
remember it ? hahah...
Everyone got their love and hate, so give people respect .
Do not make people angry.Peace. -.-v
kayy. ash will go genting tmro night....see you soon readers.

XoXo.lovesss.


-when is the ending , I cant see the point. -

No comments:

Post a Comment