25.12.10

Merry the Xmas.


Jingle bell jingle bell.
Jingle all the way.....

So yea.will be a xmas post.

24th of dec.
It's christmas eve.
Right after i fong gong.
Stanley and boss pick me up, we got only one hour to be there.
PAVILLION. !!

Boss.S is a very good gps.
He can lead us to the destination within one hours.
For sure we must have a good driver aka Stanley .
thank you so much.really.

What a bad day.
I lost my phonie when having the celebration.
My whitey bag get a big big hole !
hmmph ! cursed you man.
Kena aids , kena cancer...ahh watever.*sobad*

People !! How many pressie you've gt for the xmas.
I got threee . !! thanksalot.
I do love xmas decoration.
Those bling bling things,
those santa , reindeer , awwww... i fell in love with it.
okiee.mind stucked.
Dont know what to say now.
Picha will do. sowiee. :)) *doublechin-chin*



1.after make up -smokey.
thanks lingshan.nikki.and hawa elly.


2.The hairband of vicy..santa claus. :D


3. Kitty . ash


4.kitty and ash again.


5. On the way to pavillion.


6. Babe evonne . ash


7.Erica . ash


8.erica againnn. -.- '''


9.darling vonne.bii.ash


10.Bii and ash. supeerlurb. :)


11.One of my pressie-lollipop by bii



OKIE LAH.
MERRY XMAS TO Y"ALL.
God bless you all the time.♥
xoxo.loves

No comments:

Post a Comment